BACK TO TOP
Chutes and Ladders
- Ages:4 and up, Players:2 to 4.
- Fun without Words: ‘Chutes and Ladders’ is simple and easy to play, with no reading required. Be First to land on the 100 spot and win the game.
- UP THE LADDERS AND DOWN THE CHUTES: Land on good deeds and climb ladders toward the winning spot. Land on bad deeds and ride the chutes back down.
- TEACHES BASIC SKILLS: Great for kids who are learning to count, this game encourages basic addition skills.
- BRING BACK MEMORIES: We feature the delightful artwork of the popular 1970's edition of the game.
- WHAT WE INCLUDE: Heavy-duty bi-fold game board, 4 game pieces, and over-sized spinner. Detailed game rules and instructions included.